Tomb Raider Underworld patch update has been released. The version patch update for Tomb Raider Underworld is version 1.1. You can download Tomb Raider Underworld patch update here on Sumurbatu Games. Tomb Raider Underworld patch 1.1 has added new changes, fixed some bugs and most importantly focussed on the game improvement. Read the important patch updates Tomb Raider Underworld patch 1.1 bellow wallpaper.
Tomb Raider Underworld patch 1.1 Changelogs:
- Inability of users to map the mouse buttons.
- Inability of users to map the ‘center camera’ button.
- Some occasional crash fixes.
- A change to re-enable use of some graphics card features on ATI hardware, with their latest drivers.
- Progress has been made towards addressing stalling on GeForce 6/7 series hardware.
- Fixed compatibility issues with certain Realtek sound drivers which could cause crashes.
- Autosaves now made for each chapter. Number of save slots is increased to accommodate these.
- Bug with ramp not raising in Xibalba.
- Fixed black screen deadlock when skipping doppelganger cinematic.
- Issue with door lever at Kraken room entrance.
- Occasional control issue during headshot move.
- Fixed an occasional problem when entering a save game filename.
- Some PDA fixes.
- Some cinematic subtitle fixes.
Tomb Raider Underworld patch update download is here. Download Patch Tomb Raider Underworld and install it in your games folder and then start playing the game.Hope this help you outs.